Our Top Recommendation
- Lactic/Salicylic acid activating gel, 2 Ounce
- Vitamin C/Peptide resurfacing crystals, 2 Ounce
- For a gentle, yet effective way to keep your skin glowing and in optimal condition
***REDUCE face lines and wrinkles by over 46% in less than a minute - Eye Secrets 1 Minute Lift cream gives an instant lift without side effects. Enjoy the benefits for 10-12 hours!
Are you looking for the best professional chemical peel to use at home?
Do you like the brand Sephora and trust their offers?
Sephora has long helped customers find what they want and has catered to their needs, and today, we share with you some of the options. We also tell you why it’s a good idea to search for a choice from their “Best Peel” list. We also review 5 of the same offers that were once featured on their Best Peel list, which you can also buy from Amazon. Along with the detailed review and pros and cons of each, we also tell you which is our favourite option and why!
5 Professional Offers You Can Also Buy From Amazon
Sephora Facial Peel #1
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads-60 ct.
This is perfect for daily use as it contains a good mix of glycolic acid and lactic acid. These will help to tone your skin and exfoliate it gently. This choice is good for all skin types, including sensitive skin, and will help to improve your overall skin tone. It contains cucumber and Indian gooseberry that will improve your skin tone and remove any signs of blemishes and spots. This offer also contains lemon peel as well as licorice root that will make your skin look radiant and glowing and give you naturally healthy and younger looking skin. Regularly using these face pads will improve your skin’s texture.
- This option helps remove acne scars.
- Also works on cystic acne.
- Evens out the skin tone.
- Face care products such as moisturizers get absorbed better after use.
- Easily cleans out dirt from the face.
- Cucumber and Indian gooseberry.
- This offer may cause irritation.
- Does not seem to fade away blemishes.
Sephora Facial Peel #2
Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel
This choice is good for gentle use and you can use it daily to clean and moisturize your face. It contains peptides and vitamin C that will nourish your skin while gently removing the dirt. This option also contains lactic acid and salicylic acid that are known for their skin soothing properties, and will also help to fade out any small blemishes and uneven skin tone. These offers also contain fruit acid complex as well as natural enzymes that will improve your skin cell turnover rate to give you younger and clearer looking skin.
***DEAL ALERT - SLIK'N Official Summer Sale SITEWIDE DEALS!
Get up to 35% OFF! Limited while supplies last. Order now!
- Scrubbing and exfoliating removes dull skin.
- Clearer and radiant complexion.
- Reduces pore size.
- Skin becomes visibly soft.
- Gentle enough for daily use, no irritation.
- May not work on hyperpigmentation patches.
- Does not turn foamy, which some users specifically may look for.
Sephora Facial Peel #3
Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel
This peel comes with the goodness of vitamin C that will help to nourish your skin, making it soft, and will also reduce all signs of blemishes and sun damage. Regularly using this product will improve your skins’ texture and will also help to hydrate it gently, so that your skin becomes soft and smooth, and glows with natural health. The product acts fast, which means that you can see results almost after the first use. It gives you even skin tone and gives it a bright and radiant look. This offers contain glycolic acid and myrtle extract that will help to exfoliate your skin and will remove all the dead skin cells. It will also improve your skin’s cell turnover rate and will help to bring new and healthy skin to the surface. This is a good way to make your dull and dry skin look young and radiant. It also contains Indian fig that will protect your skin against free radical damage.
- Regular use adds glow to the skin.
- Removes dead skin cells and improves skin tone.
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Visibly reduces blemishes and spots.
- Vitamin C, myrtle extract, glycolic acid, Indian fig.
- Protects free radical damage.
- May not see the difference right after first use, as claimed.
- May not be the best choice for very mature or damaged skin.
Sephora Facial Peel #4
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel, Extra Strength, 30 Packettes
These choices help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and come with extra strength to work on mature skin as well. It can also help to reduce your visible pores. It is also a good way to treat your breakouts and minimize the chance of further breakouts. It can also help to reduce the dark spots that will help to improve your overall skin tone as well as texture. These options also come with a higher concentration of alpha beta acids as well as new anti-ageing properties. This will help to work on regular skin and remove dull and dry skin issues, as well as work on skin that is a little mature. It also contains willow bark extract and mandelic acid.
- Less chances of irritation on the skin.
- this offer helps to remove fine lines and wrinkles.
- Good for young as well as mature skin types.
- Works on mature skin that has not seen results with other products.
- Regular use also helps to remove signs of redness.
- The price of this option may not be suitable for all types of budget.
- Results may not be as per the price.
Sephora Facial Peel #5
Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads, 60 Count
This choice is perfect for your face, hands, neck, elbows and décolleté. It does not have any fragrance, which is useful for those who are sensitive to scents. As it does not contain any alcohol it will be gentle on your skin and will not cause any irritation. You can use this on a daily basis and regular use will help to moisturize your skin. The offer contains botanical extracts such as green tea and chamomile, as well as vitamins A, C, D, E and F that will soothe your skin during the exfoliation process.
- This option is perfect for daily use.
- Gentle with exfoliating and hydrating properties.
- No fragrance or alcohol.
- Gentle on skin, no irritation.
- Green tea, chamomile, vitamins A, C, D, E, F.
- May cause problems for acne prone skin.
- This offer acts more like a starter peel.
Why is the “Best Peel” list on the Sephora website a good guide to find professional offers?
If you are on the search for the best peel that is out there and that will suit your budget and skin type and specific needs, you can actually head over to the Sephora website and check out their ‘Best Peel’ list. There, you can actually browse through some of their best-selling products that are a mix of budget choice as well as luxurious. These are also the ones that get the highest user rating and have given the best results to customers, thus coming on top as a “loved” offer.
Among these choices, this is the one we recommend as an absolute must-have:
While all the professional offers on this list have their pros and cons, and also work very well for a lot of the skin issues, we loved the choice from the brand Philosophy, which is the Philosophy Microdelivery Peel. This is because it contains some very essential ingredients such as lactic and salicylic acid as well as vitamin C, which will naturally lighten spots, treat blemishes and also work on fine lines. Also, the price will suit most budgets.
Last update on 2021-12-01 at 17:20 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.