- Nature's complexion clean-up crew clears the way for skin to act its best
- Bamboo Charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers
- White China Clay absorbs environmental toxins
Are you thinking of using a charcoal mask skincare treatment and improvement product but are not sure of the benefits?
Do you want to try a charcoal based mask but not sure of the exact steps involved?
Have you heard about the charcoal mask skincare treatment and improvement brand Origins and would you like to try out one of their popular products which is a charcoal face mask?
If you want to get glowing and radiant skin that looks clear and younger, using a charcoal based face mask skincare active treatment or improvement product can help you get the right results. Charcoal can have many benefits for your skin, and using this on your face can give you almost instant results.
Today we are talking about the Origins Charcoal Mask and how the charcoal in it can benefit your skin. We will also give you detailed and step by step instructions on how you should use the active treatment or improvement facial mask, right from the time before you have to apply the face mask, to how you should apply it, and even how you should take it off and what kind of skin care routine you should follow after you have taken it off from your face. We also tell you when you should not use the face mask at all, so make sure you read till the end.
What is in Origins Charcoal Mask?
The Origins Charcoal Mask active treatment or improvement product contains charcoal as its main ingredient, along with other ingredients depending on the exact mask that you are buying.
How does charcoal benefit the skin?
Charcoal may not always be the first thing that you think about putting on your skin in order to improve it. However, when used in an active skincare treatment or improvement product it has some really good benefits for your skin, so do check out some of them below.
step-by-step instructions: How To properly use Origins Charcoal Mask
Start with cleansing the face
- 1The first step to start using this active treatment or skincare improvement facial mask is to first clean your face and remove any product that you may have on.
- 2Wash your face with your regular face wash and water and pat dry.
Applying the mask
- 1After you have washed and dried your face, it is now time to apply the charcoal face mask.
- 2In order for the active treatment or skincare improvement mask to work in the best possible way and give you the most benefits, it is important to apply a nice layer all over the face.
- 3For this, you can start by applying the charcoal face mask from around the nose area. Alternatively, you can also start applying it from your cheek area and use your fingertips to gently massage and take the product downwards towards your chin area.
- 4Take some of the product on your fingertips and put it on the bridge of your nose.
- 5Now start gently rubbing it outwards with a downward motion, using your fingertips, so that the face mask now starts moving towards your lower cheek area.
- 6Slowly keep rubbing the product so that it covers your chin and jawline, and also the rest of your cheeks. You can also keep dabbing at it so that the product settles on the surface of your skin.
- 7Apply it on the forehead and near your hair line.
- 8The active treatment or skincare improvement charcoal face mask has to come all the way till near your ears and above and below your lips, as well as in between your eye brow area. You also need to make sure you properly apply it around the bridge of your nose and on the corners of your nose, so that all the dirt in these areas can also be pulled out.
- 9Do make sure to leave some distance around the skin near your eyes, so that the product does not accidentally touch your eye area.
- 10If you feel that the product is thinning out and is not applying properly or evenly all over your face, do feel free to take a little bit more on your finger tips and apply on the areas where you feel it is required. However, do not take too much, as a thin and single layer should be enough.
- 11You might have to wait for about 10 to 15 minutes for the charcoal mask to properly start drying out. While the mask is getting dry, you will feel the pull on your skin. Do not touch the mask or itch your skin while the charcoal face mask is drying.
Rinsing it off
- 1After you can feel that the active treatment or skincare improvement charcoal mask has completely dried off, touch it on the side to see if it is absolutely dry or still soft.
- 2Once the entire mask is dry, you can rinse it off using regular tap water, cool or warm, while massaging off the mask with your fingertips.
- 3Gently rub and massage the face while you are rinsing off the face mask instead of rubbing at it too hard.
- 4Use a soft towel to pat your face dry, and take care to not rub the skin.
- 5Alternatively, if you do not want to rinse off your face with water right away, you can take a soft hand towel or washcloth and dampen it. Then use it to gently remove the product from your face.
Finishing the routine
- 1One thing that you should definitely do after you have removed the charcoal mask from your face is to use your regular moisturizer. This is because using the active treatment or skincare improvement mask will pull out the impurities from your skin, but in the process, it will also remove some of the natural oils from your skin.
- 2When you use your moisturizer, it will help to seal in the moisture and avoid any excessive drying of the skin, which will help your skin look younger and more nourished, as well as soft.
3 no-no’s you should stay away from when using the Origins Charcoal Mask
Take care to avoid using an active treatment or skincare improvement charcoal based face mask and make sure you keep the following in mind.
In case you have used the product and notice any irritation or discomfort, wash it off and consult a dermatologist for the same.
Last update on 2020-05-31 at 18:22 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.