Our Choice Recommendation
- BOOSTS COLLAGEN – Perfect Image offers a Lactic acid peeling solution that promotes collagen and elastin...
- HYDRATES YOUR SKIN – Our facial peeling gel is a stronger peel and a level 1 Lactic peel should be used before...
- VISIBLY EVENS OUT SKIN TONE – Our Kojic Acid-infused face peeling gel helps even skin and tone by inhibiting...
Do you have some dark patches on your face? Are you suffering from hyperpigmentation and want the product that can actually help?
If you have never tried a chemical peel to reduce hyperpigmentation, it’s time to check these top 5 options we’ve reviewed below, that you can easily buy online. We also tell you about what causes hyperpigmentation and which ingredients to look out for. Read on for more!
5 Offers Available Online
Here are 5 choices we’ve checked out.
Glycolic Acid/lactic Acid 60% Combination Chemical Peel Medical Grade 2 Oz by Porcelain Skin
It combines the effectiveness of glycolic acid and lactic acid and helps to exfoliate the skin. This chemical peel for hyperpigmentation does not cause irritation or dryness. The ingredients penetrate into the deep layers and boost the collagen. These also help to draw in moisture to the surface and keep the skin hydrated. It does not contain any fragrance, artificial colour or preservatives that could harm your skin. This is a medical strength choice that will also reduce your fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glycolic acid and lactic acid.
- This offer can exfoliate skin. Prevents irritation or dryness.
- Penetrates deep layers, boosts collagen. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- No fragrance, artificial colour or preservatives.
- This chemical peel for hyperpigmentation has none as yet
Lactic Acid 50% Gel Peel 1 oz – Enhanced with Kojic Acid & Bearberry Extract by Perfect Image
This is a level 2 peel and is NOT meant for beginners . It is a professionally formulated chemical peel that contains kojic acid. This offer helps to remove age spots, sun spots, lightens the skin, removes freckles, fine lines and wrinkles. It also contains botanical extracts such as licorice and bearberry that help to lighten the skin. Green tea and cucumber extracts are loaded with antioxidants and vitamins that heal the skin and prevent ageing. This home chemical peel for hyperpigmentation fights free radical damage and improves cell renewal, making your skin lighter and even toned.
- This chemical peel for hyperpigmentation is professionally formulated.
- Remove age spots, sun spots, lightens the skin, removes freckles, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Kojic acid, licorice, bearberry, green tea, cucumber extracts.
- Antioxidants, vitamins heal skin, prevent ageing.
- Fights free radical damage, improves cell renewal, lighter, even toned skin.
- This offer may not work on acne prone skin.
- Stronger formula is not ideal for beginners.
Makeup Artists 40% Lactic Acid Peel For Acne, Anti Aging, Hyperpigmentation
This peel is excellent for exfoliating and helps to deeply clean the pores while also reducing your fine lines and wrinkles. This home chemical peel for hyperpigmentation fades away the hyperpigmentation marks and also reduces the appearance of melasma and acne scars. It helps to control oiliness and acne breakouts as well as the appearance of blemishes.
- This chemical peel for hyperpigmentation is excellent for exfoliating, deeply cleans pores.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation marks, melasma and acne scars.
- Controls oiliness, acne breakouts and blemishes.
- This offer may not be the best for all types of budgets.
- Results can take too long to show up.
Professional 25% Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA Peel) + Jessner’s (Lactic Acid, Salicylic, Resorcinol) Chemical Peel by Ideal Image Solutions LLC
This chemical peel for hyperpigmentation contains TCA that helps to remove the damaged outer layers of the skin and helps smooth and healthy skin to come to the surface. The peel reduces acne breakouts, improves your overall skin tone and texture and reduces the appearance of discoloration due to hyperpigmentation or sun damage. It deeply cleans clogged pores and helps skin to heal faster. This home chemical peel for hyperpigmentation also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as other age spots and botchy skin.
- This chemical peel for hyperpigmentation removes damaged outer layers to reveal smooth, healthy skin.
- Reduces acne breakouts, improves skin tone and texture.
- Reduces discolouration, deeply cleans clogged pores, promotes healing.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, age spots and botchy skin.
- None as yet for this choice.
Jessners (Jessner Peel) by True Radiance chemical peel. Exfoliating, Skin resurface, Collagen production, remove hyperpigmentation, pimples and age or liver spots
This is a chemical peel that helps to exfoliate the skin and remove sun damage. This home chemical peel for hyperpigmentation helps the new skin cells to resurface, thereby reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and making skin look cleaner and even toned. It reduces the pore size and also reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet and age spots. This peel is also useful to reduce the acne and pimple scars. This chemical peel for hyperpigmentation contains salicylic acid, lactic acid and resorcinol.
- Exfoliate skin. Resurface new skin cells.
- Reduce appearance of hyperpigmentation. Cleaner and even toned skin.
- Reduce pore size, fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet and age spots.
- This offer can reduce acne and pimple scars.
- Salicylic acid, lactic acid and resorcinol.
- This chemical peel for hyperpigmentation can cause flaking.
- May not work on acne scars.
What is hyperpigmentation? What causes it?
***REDUCE face lines and wrinkles by over 46% in less than a minute - Eye Secrets 1 Minute Lift cream gives an instant lift without side effects. Enjoy the benefits for 10-12 hours!
Hyperpigmentation is a type of skin condition in which patches of skin turn darker in colour than their natural skin colour.
5 Causes of Hyperpigmentation
- Melanin is the brown pigment that is responsible for the regular colour of your skin. When it is produced in excess, it starts to form darker deposits on various patches on your skin.
- Liver spots or age spots are also types of hyperpigmentation and are often triggered by over exposure to the damaging rays of the sun.
- Hormonal changes can trigger excess production of melanin which can cause hyperpigmentation.
- Pregnancy also triggers a hormonal imbalance and may lead to excess production of melanin. This can cause hyperpigmentation too, also known as the ‘mask of pregnancy.’
- Taking birth control pills can also cause hormonal balance and cause hyperpigmentation.
Should people who have it be concerned about their health and well-being?
Hyperpigmentation is usually a harmless condition and has no side effects apart from cosmetic. If the hyperpigmentation is due to over exposure to the sun, that could be a concern and you should take preventive measures.
What ingredients should users look for in beauty products formulated for hyperpigmentation issues?
Here are a few ingredients that can help to reduce and potentially treat issues of hyperpigmentation.
This is derived from the leaves of blueberry, cranberry, mulberry or bearberry shrubs and inhibits the enzyme tyrosinase. It helps to reduce the amount of melanin that your body produces. As a result, the dark patches are lighter and gradually stop forming. Arbutin can also protect your skin against free radical damage.
2. Kojic acid
This is derived from various organic substances such as mushrooms and soy, as well as from different type of fungi. Kojic acid is one of the most effective natural ingredients that helps to lighten or whiten the skin. It does not cause any irritation or skin allergies and also reduces the production of melanin.
3. Glycolic acid
It helps to increase the rate of cellular turnover and helps to remove the topmost layers of the skin that has signs of damage. This means that it can show faster results as compared to other ingredients that are also used in hyperpigmentation products. It is however used in combination with other ingredients for the best results.
Additional Option Research:
Last update on 2023-03-22 at 16:00 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.