19 Miracle Products: Best Treatment For Age Spots On Hands
Age spots on your hands can make you feel you have grown older overnight. Although age spots on the hands are not harmful to your health, they make the skin look older and unpleasant.
Removing the age spots on your hands may leave you feeling frustrated as you try product after product with no success. However, the trick is to know your skin type and find a product that works for you.
This article will show you 19 products you can use to get rid of those age spots on your hands once and for all. The article will explain what age spots are and highlight the causes of age post on hands, what ingredients to look for in a product and how to use the products to achieve maximum results. It will also give you the pros and cons of each product so that you can make an informed choice.
Don't have the time to check out the whole list?
Here are our FAVORITE PICKS:
Last update on 2018-11-21 at 02:47 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
What are age spots?
Age spots are dark colored spots on the skin. They can develop on the backs of a person’s hands due to various reasons.
What causes age spots?
Age spots on hands are caused by aging, i.e. when body cell activity decreases, when the levels of collagen in the skin diminish, and when wrinkles form. Age spots on hands are also caused by long-term exposure to ultraviolet radiations, poor diet and nutritional disorders, and poor liver function.
When you expose the skin to the sun, an enzyme known as tyrosinase which is in the body activates. The sun causes melanin to form in the melanin-producing cells. Skin discoloration and age /dark spots are due to distribution of melanin in different levels. As we grow older, our skin loses its ability to protect itself from sun damage and age spots develop.
Is the skin on my hands different from the skin in other body parts?
Yes. The skin on our face, head, armpits, hands and feet differs to the skin on the rest of our bodies. The skin on the back of the hands is also different from the skin on the palms and balls of the thumbs and fingers.
The skin on the back of the hand is thin and has scarce fatty tissue and hairs. The skin on the palms and fingers is thick and rich in fatty tissue. It has an abundance of connective tissue and is insensitive to pressure.
The skin on hands cannot stabilize the few lipids in it to bind the moisture. The natural acidity which guards the skin is compromised in the hands because the pH of the hands is less acidic than in the other body parts.
How do I treat age spots on my hands?
You should not rush to use just any over-the-counter products to treat age spots. This is because the skin the back of your hand is different from that of the rest of the body; it has very little fatty tissue, it only has a few, fine hairs, and it is especially thin. Therefore, it should get special age-spot-treatment products that are designed for it.
In addition, the nature of the some of the above causes of age spots on hands is another reason why you should be careful about the age-spot treatment products that you buy. Here are some additional pointers to consider when choosing lotions, creams, oils, serums and supplements for your hands.
Ingredients to look for in Age-spot Treatment Products
The best product for age spots on hands should have emollient, occlusive and humectant ingredients. Emollients smooth the skin surface by filling spaces between cracked or peeling cells. They include mineral oil, lanolin and petrolatum.
Occlusives create a barrier and prevent loss of moisture when the skin is exposed to wind and dry air. They include petrolatum, dimethicone, lanolin and paraffin.
Humectants attract water to the skin cells. They make the skin slightly sell giving it the temporary smooth appearance that is wrinkle free. They include sorbitol, glycerin, urea, sodium hyaluronate, alpha hydroxyl acids, propylene glycol and sugars.
10 Other primary ingredients to look for in age-spot treatment products:
- 1Sunscreen: Age-spot treatment products that contain sunscreen allow any age spots present to repair.
- 2Licorice and Glycolic Acid: These extracts are used in age-spot removal products to fade and eliminate age spots. If you are unable to find both of the ingredients in a product, you can separately use them with results that are just as great.
- 3Fresh Raw Lemon Juice or Lemon Oil: Citric acid is one of the most potent all natural skin lightener. Look for products with lemon extract or citric acid on the label. The lemon juice safely removes the skin's upper layer and lightens spots. However, it also increases sunlight sensitivity and sunscreen should be used.
- 4Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is a herb with healing properties and promotes skin repair. Aloe Vera contains 21 minerals as well as key vitamins. 22 amino acids, ligin, saponins, anthraguinones and complex enzymes are also contained in aloe Vera. Products which contain aloe Vera slough away the dead skin cells on your hands and promote the growth of new healthy cells fading away age spots on hands. Aloe Vera is mild and does not easily irritate the skin on your hands.
- 5Apple Cider Vinegar: Products which contain apple cider vinegar provide excellent results in fading age spots. If your hands are sun damaged and have age spots try products with apple cider vinegar. It is an excellent exfoliator as it has a high sulfur and acid content.
- 6Retin-A: Retin-A is used in hand care products to make age spots fade. It is a prescription anti-wrinkle product and has to be used alongside sunscreen. It blocks melanin production.
- 7Rosehip Oil: This oil is a source of vitamin C and Tretinoin which is the active ingredient in Retin-A, Retinol, and Renova. The unrefined oil reverses damage on the hands due to age spots and restores it. The healing properties prevent keloid scar tissue formation and loosen fibrous cords.
- 8Avocado Oil: Avocado oil has a high content of sterolins which studies show reduces age spots. Continued use of products containing avocado oil, increase skin hydration in the upper layers. Avocado oil improves the skin's collagen and elastin properties.
- 9Raw Shea Butter: Raw shea butter is high in vitamin E and A. Studies have proven that it works in 4-6 weeks to fade age spots on hands. It also evens out pigmentation.
- 10Kojic Acid: Kojic acid is extracted from shiitake mushrooms and rice wine (sake). It is a recently discovered treatment for age spots on hands. It is a lightening agent which prevents melanin production.
Ingredients to avoid in Age-spot Treatment Products
If your skin is hypersensitive, you should avoid products with fragrances as they are the most likely cause of allergies. Avoid products with ingredients such as eugenol, isoeugenol, cinnamic alcohol, cinnamic aldehyde, geraniol, hydoxy citronellal, oak moss absolute, balsam of Peru and amyl cinnamic aldehyde. Antioxidants such as vitamin E can also be allergenic, and you should avoid it if you have sensitive skin.
19 Miracle Products To Remove Age Spots On Hands
Using the right products is the key to having beautiful and healthy skin on your hands. The best treatment for age spots on hands should strive to treat the spots as well as care for the skin. Our lotions, creams, oils, serums and supplements are geared to doing just that. Here is a list of them.
Lumnaskin is a lightening hand cream to remove age spots that gives you an even complexion. It is formulated with lightening agents which quickly and effectively penetrate the skin. Dangerous and harsh chemicals such as Kojic acid and hydroquinone are not used in formulating Lumnaskin. This makes it ideal for people with hypersensitive skin.
It eliminates redness and heals the damage caused to the skin by the sun. Melasma, sun spots, age spots, hyperpigmentation and marks from acne are effectively reduced using Lumnaskin and visible results can be seen almost immediately. The cream can be used for all skin types such as African, Latin, Asian and Indian descent.
It contains ingredients that are extracted from plants that have potent multiple brightening and lightening properties that transform your skin to make it younger, more radiant, and healthy.
- Biowhite Serum: It exfoliates dark cells on the surface and promotes renewal of healthy cells. It also protects the skin from UV radiation that would trigger melanin production from reaching the skin.
- Gigawhite: This is an extract from seven Swiss plants which are organically grown. It evens and brightens the skin tone. These extracts are mixed to an ideal ratio to provide the best results.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It binds to water and fills the spaces between skin cells. Hyaluronic acid restores skin health and keeps the skin highly elastic and smooth.
Lumnaskin contains powerful anti-oxidants that fade out sun spots and give you healthy radiant skin that is evenly toned. It feels great on the skin and you can use it daily. It will make the skin look plumper. The product may be pricey but it provides dramatic results and its effects can be seen almost immediately.
2. SkinBright Skin Brightener
It has been developed through years of studies and research. It is an all natural skin lightener with guaranteed results. It feels silky and smooth and does not leave your skin feeling greasy or oily.
SkinBright is a powerful skin lightener because it combines moisturizers with Kojic acid and Alpha-Arbutin. This gives you a product that protects and soothes the skin on your hands. It also exfoliates skin and prevents the production of melanin.
SkinBright comes in a 0.7 oz/50ml bottle that is one inch in diameter and five inches tall. The bottle has a pump dispenser that is easy to use and hygienic.
SkinBright is an effective treatment for acne marks, age spots, dark spots, melasma, hyperpigmentation and dark underarms. It is gentle yet effective. In addition, it is made in the US and can be used by women and men of all skin types. It has a very neutral scent.
SkinBright is also the best all natural age spot remover and melasma treatment. Experience how bright and evenly toned your skin will look after just one week. However, it can cause pimples and breakouts on sensitive skin.
- Alpha-Arbutin is potent yet gentle and contains a lightening agent extracted from the Bearberry tree. It allows SkinBright to give you all the benefits of melanin inhibitors such as hydroquinone minus the toxicity and side effects. It is the ideal alternative to unforgiving skin lighteners.
- Kojic acid prevents melanin production. It also has anti ageing ingredients which are highly effective and make you skin glow and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
- Vitamin A Plamitate and Allantoin are among the most effective ingredients in SkinBright. They naturally reduce wrinkles and fine lines giving you a youthful complexion.
3. Sisley Sisleÿa Global Anti-age Hand Care
Sisleÿa is an anti age hand care product that come in a 75ml/2.7 oz tube. It is designed especially for the hands to prevent ageing of the skin. Dysfunctional melanocytes result in the appearance of brown spots. Ageing also causes the skin to dehydrate and lose elasticity.
Sisleÿa Global Anti-Age Hand Care is the best hand cream for age spots. It provides an all round approach to restore the beauty and youth of your hands. It is also used to soften cuticles and strengthen the nails.
Sisleÿa Global Anti-Age Hand Care can be applied as often as desired. The hands should be washed and carefully dried before application. Massage the cream gently and pay attention to the wrists and joints.
The cream is rapidly and thoroughly absorbed. It does not leave the skin feeling oily or greasy and has a discreet scent. Sisleÿa Global Anti-Age Hand Care is also slightly cheaper than Lumnaskin and provides great results.
- It contains ingredients to soothe, heal, nourish, soften and shield the skin. These include shea butter, harpagophytum, licorice, sunflower oil and lavender.
- Geranium essential oil normalizes sebum production in the skin and reduces age spots on your hands.
- Rosewood essential oils help tone the skin on the hands.
- Natsurtium lightens the age spots on the hands.
4. Skinceuticals Neck, Chest and Hand Repair Treatment
Skinceuticals is a repair treatment for the neck, hands and chest area. It is specially formulated to improve skin quality and restore action. The product is ideal for body areas that are often exposed to the sun yet are forgotten.
Skinceuticals treatment has skin brightening properties which are powerful and effective. It fades away age spots and damaged skin. It also contains targeted active ingredients which reduce crepiness and support collagen levels.
This is the best hand lotion for age spots because it improves dull, aging and discolored skin. Although it is expensive, it is highly effective and in just a few days you can see improvement; optimum results are visible after 2 weeks.
Use the lotion twice a day for the best results. It is quite affordable and paraben-free. The lotion is available in a dispensing bottle and although the dispenser does break down easily the results are great. However, if you have allergies, you should avoid this product because it contains a dangerous amount of fragrant plant oils and pro-aging alcohol.
- Rosemary oil in the product cleanses the skin on your hands and brightens it making your skin glow.
- Cucumber fruit extract in the product has bleaching properties which are organic and safe to lighten the age spots.
- Jasmine extract contains potent antioxidants which protects the skin from environmental stressors. It reduces and fades age spots leaving the skin on your hands evenly toned and younger. Jasmine also acts as a moisturizer without clogging the pores. In addition, it is non-irritating and can be used on all skin types.
- Citric acid has natural bleaching properties and it helps fade away age spots on hands. Rose flower oil contains compounds that have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. The product cleanses the skin on your hands and tones it evenly. It also helps retain moisture leaving your hands supple and smooth.
5. Skinceuticals Neck Chest and Hand Repair 60ml (2oz)
Skinceuticals neck chest and hand repair is available in a 60ml/2oz packaging. It is the best hand lotion for age spots and is ideal for body areas that are often forgotten and exposed to the sun. It achieves renewal and brightening effects, restoring the skin to its youthful and radiant appearance.
Accumulated damage to the skin due to the sun and age spots fade away after regular use of this product. Skin redensifies reducing crepiness. The formulation does not contain parabens and makes the skin feel soft and smooth.
- Cucumber fruit extract and citric acid naturally bleach the age spots on your hands safely and are not harsh to your skin.
- Turmeric root extract has been used for ages as a natural treatment for the skin. It treats age spots and pigmentation in the hands by inhibiting melanin production.
- Jasmine extract in the product evenly tones the skin on your hands by fading away the age spots. It is mild and does not irritate the skin.
6. Hand Perfection Anti-Aging Hand Care Rejuvenating Night Cream 1 oz
Hand Perfection is an anti-aging cream specially formulated for the hands. It contains RevitaStim Active Complex with hyaluronic, peptides and olivem-1000. It is fast acting and results are visible after just 2 weeks.
This night cream moisturizes and exfoliates the skin leaving it plump and smooth. Dark spots are diminished as well as wrinkles, lines and crepiness. It also fights irritation, inflammation and skin dryness to soothe and smooth the skin overnight.
This is the best cream for age spots on hands; it is non greasy and quickly absorbed by the skin. It will also hydrate your hands and keep them looking young and radiant.
Massage a small drop of the cream gently onto your hands every night. This cream has been proven to be more effective than others as it always leaves the skin looking smoother and softer.
- Glycerin rejuvenates the skin on your hands back to their original texture. It is also used to treat age spots.
- Squalane is used in the product to moisturize the skin. It regulates the sebum which is secreted through the skin pores.
- Olive Oil prevents the formation of wrinkles as well as removing age spots on your hands. It will tone your skin evenly and unclog the pores.
7. Vivant Skin Care Bleaching Serum, 1 Ounce
Vivant's bleaching serum forte contains two primary ingredients that lighten uneven skin tones - hydroquinone and kojic acid. It also contains vitamin A, a propionate serum which exfoliates the skin and speeds up the lightening process. This triple combined formula works effectively to exfoliate and lighten the skin. This product is perfect for melasma, hyperpigmentation, age spots and dark spots.
This product bleaches the skin but might be unnoticeable when used on skin that is very dark. The product does not prevent sunburn and should be used together with a sunscreen with a SPF 15 or more. You must use the product continuously for 6 weeks before visible results.
Do not spot treat but apply over the entire area on alternating nights when starting the treatment. After two weeks, use the product every day. It is normal to experience mild irritation. If irritation occurs skip a few days and restart treatment.
The product should be refrigerated. Avoid exposure to the sun and use products with a SPF 15 or more during the day. Although the product has a terrible smell, the results are worth it.
- Hydroquinone (2%): This is a topical drug that lightens the skin color. It inhibits tyrosinase, an enzyme required for pigment formation.
- Kojic Acid: It is an inhibitor which prevents the formation of pigments. It is used in this product to lighten the skin. It also has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Retinyl Propionate: This is vitamin A and it works at the cellular level. Retinyl propionate improves the cell metabolism, reduces discoloration, pro motes an even skin tone and improves skin vibrancy.
- Citric Acid: This is an alpha-hydroxy acid makes the skin soft and smooth. It aids the skin in attracting and holding moisture effectively.
- Padimate 0: This is known worldwide as the most affordable sunscreen. It strongly absorbs the UVB range and it doesn’t stain.
8. La Prairie Cellular Hand Cream, 3.4-Ounce Box
La Prairie Cellular hand cream is the best hand cream to remove age spots because it deeply moisturizes skin. It provides renewed softness by gently exfoliating it. It also helps reduce age spots and improve skin firmness and elasticity.
Apply the cream on your hands, wrists, cuticles and fingers and massage until thoroughly absorbed. The cream can be applied as often as needed. The cream is formulated from a combination of marine-derived substances rich in minerals and algae. The moisture complex in the cream strengthens the moisture and keeps the skin hydrated.
It has a wonderful scent and is suitable for all skin types. It has also been dermatologically tested. It is pricey but is one of the best hand creams for your hands.
9. Sothys Paris Secrets de Sothys Age-Defying Hand Treatment - 3.38 fl oz
Sothys Paris Secrets de Sothys Age-Defying hand treatment is formulated with a rich blend of oils, peptides and shea butter. It renews and repairs aging skin by deeply moisturizing it.
Using this best fade cream for age spots on hands will even your skin tone and diminish the appearance of dark spots. It also prevents new dark spots from forming. While it moisturizes dry skin it also repairs signs of aging and nourishes the skin.
Use this treatment daily or as often as needed. It will smooth out wrinkles and reduce sun damage to your skin. It is quite pricey but well worth the results.
- Glycerin helps moisturize the kin on your hands allowing the product to be absorbed and to remove age spots.
- Sweet Almond Oil is a natural UV blocker and it helps protect the skin on your hands from the sun.
- Olive Oil is used in this product to evenly tone and firm the skin on your hands. It is hypoallergenic and is safe on even the most sensitive skin. Olive oil has antioxidants that repair damaged skin and bring back the skins health and natural glow.
10. Nia 24 Sun Damage Repair for Décolletage and Hands, 5 fl. oz.
This moisturizer is specially formulated for the hands, shoulders and décolletage. It is the best hand cream to remove age spots when used daily and results in smooth and supple skin. Achieve even texture and skin tone with this product. For best results, use the product twice a day; in the morning and at night.
This product is cheaper than other hand care creams and effective. It will leave your skin feeling and looking firmer and younger. It contains a blend of plant oils and antioxidants which help repair minor discolorations and sun damage.
- Licorice, Bearberry, Mulberry and Luna-B white are blended in this cream to formulate a lightening complex. These ingredients help eliminate hyperpigmentation, discoloration and age spots on hands.
- Squalane is derived from olive and offers hydration for supple and soft skin. Borage and olive oils replenish and condition the skin on hands.
- Pro-vitamin B5 protects and nourishes the skin. Nutmeg is used to keep the skin on your hands firm. White tea acts as a powerful antioxidant to help shield from further damage.
11. Solscense Innovative Anti-Aging Intensive Recovery Cream for Fighting Wrinkles, Fine Lines and Uneven Skin Tone
This anti-aging cream is specially formulated to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, loss of elasticity, hyperpigmentation and discoloration. It repairs accumulated sun damage which is the main cause of skin aging on the hands, face and décolletage.
It contains Revalia, a strong complex which has skin penetrants and allows or maximum rejuvenation by moisturizing. It is multi-functional and provides treatment in the morning and evening as well as hydration.
The continued use of this cream tightens the skin and the results are visible through firmer skin. Apply the product in the morning and at night after washing the hands, face and décolletage. The product is quite affordable and provides great results.
- Polypodium leucotomos (PLE) is a fern extract used for skin repair and protection. CO2 artic oatmeal extract has soothing properties.
- Cholesterol is used in the cream to rejuvenate the skin. Low cholesterol levels lead to unhealthy skin. Topical application of a small amount revitalizes the skin on the hands.
- Ceramides are waxy lipid molecules. They are found in high concentrations inside the cell membranes. When combined with fatty acids, ceramides create a protective layer that is water-impermeable. This prevents loss of excess water and moisture through evaporation. A decline in ceramides in the body is seen as people age. Its addition to this product serves as an anti-wrinkle agent.
12. Anti-aging Skin Cream & Serum Combo Set - Le Fair Wrinkle Remover Filler & Firming Moisturizer for Face Eyes & Neck - Repair Dry Skin, Dark Spots & Skin Tone - Vitamin C, Aloe...
This potent wrinkle cream moisturizes and boosts collagen production. This makes the skin appear more tight and firm. It is scientifically formulated and restores youth and skin glow.
The product has an advanced age reversal formula which accelerates skin repair and rejuvenation. Wrinkles, crow's feet, dark spots, discoloration and fine lines are diminished.
Le Fair’s anti-aging Moisturizer and Serum Combination is a perfect relief from problems with wrinkles and fine lines. It protects against itching, dry skin and cracking of the skin surface for younger and firmer skin.
The care set works to give your skin the best that it deserves and prevents itchiness and dry skin by locking in the moisture.
Le Fair cream and serum is hydrating, non greasy and does not irritate sensitive skin. The product is suitable for use on the hands neck and face. Daily use of the product guarantees softer, smoother and radiant skin.
Extensive research and studies has been done to formulate Le Fair age reversal solution which visibly reduces signs of aging.
For best results, use the care set in the morning and at night. Begin by applying 2-4 pumps of the serum. Allow for maximum absorption and then apply a pea size amount of the cream. Sunscreen or makeup can be applied if desired after the cream absorbs and dries.
- A powerful mix of antioxidants, repair the damage from the sun and reduce the density of wrinkles and crow's feet. They also lighten the skin's complexion.
- Sweet Almond Oil is light in composition. This makes it easily absorbed into the skin.
13. Sisley Intensive Dark Spot Corrector Women's Treatment, 0.24 Ounce
This product is used for intensive treatment of dark spots. High performance active ingredients are used in its formulation to lighten dark spots.
It is important to use sunscreen afterwards to prevent the appearance of new dark spots. The product is quite pricey.
The dark spot corrector acts on the intensity and sizes of dark spots irrespective of skin tone and age. It should be used daily for best results. After continued use for 4 weeks, the age spots are reduced. For intensified results use the product for 2-3 months. However, if you discontinue use, the dark spots reappear.
To use gently squeeze 2 drops of the product and apply directly to the age spots, Massage with the tip of the roll on and fingertips.
- Modified Rhubarb Extract reduces the transformation of melanin to keratinocytes. Stabilized vitamin C prevents melanin production in the melanocytes. It lightens the melanin pigments that have already formed. Hexylresorcinol boost the vitamin C effectiveness and it inhibits melanin production.
- Salicylic acid, Alpha-bisabolol and extract of Barbary fig blossom soothes and stimulates the epidermis to naturally exfoliate.
- Vitamin E acetate, glycerin and sunflower oil nourish, moisturize and soothe the skin on the hands. Sage, marjoram and lavender are used to provide a natural perfume to the product.
14. Skinclear Deep Skin Bleaching Treatment 120ml Plus Skin Bleach Oil 60ml.
This is a strong but safe bleaching cream which eliminates discoloration. It is diluted with a non bleaching cream. It guarantees to work on sensitive as well as tough skin making it the perfect to use by anyone. It is highly effective and is used on resistant dark spots that require retouching.
It is formulated for people with normal skin types who want to bleach the dark parts of the hands, knuckles and knees.
Hydroxy quinine is part of the formulation in high concentrations and the oil batch has an extra 10% Gigawhyte. For faster results the product must be used together with kojic acid body wash or whitening powder twice a day.
Mild irritation or tingling is normal because of the products concentration. A smell may also be apparent because of the product's high concentration of ingredients. Visible difference can be seen after just a few days but skin type will make the results vary. For uniformity and even skin tone the product should be continually used.
- Kojic acid and hydroxy quinine is used to bleach the age spots and leave the skin on your hands uniformly toned.
- Licorice root extract is used in this product to eliminate hyperpigmentation, age spots and skin discoloration on the hands.
- Citric acid is used in this product because of its naturally bleaching properties. It fades age spots on your hands.
15. Glowlight Skin Whitening & Lightening Cream Lotion 50g (5 Tub x 50g)
This whitening cream is ideal for treatment of blemishes, dark spots, age spots, acne marks, freckles, melasma, and hyperpigmentation. It whitens and lightens skin discolorations giving it an even tone.
After using the cream continually for a few weeks results are visible. The cream is used to treat ephelides/freckles. These commonly appear in childhood on the epidermis. Exposure to the sun intensifies them.
Sunspots/lentigine also form during childhood and are black to brown in color. Age spots/lentigo appear on the forearm, the backs of hands and on the face as you grow older. Melasma/dark spots are usually present during pregnancy or when using oral contraceptives.
- Ingredients include natural ingredients of Lutrolin which is a citrus reticulate root extract, Glabridin a glycyrrhiza root extract, baicalein a scuttellaria baicalensis extract and myricetol a vegetal extract. These four ingredients combine to inhibit tyrosinase activity and improve skin radiance without irritating the skin.
16. Rescue Repair Hand & Body Treatment
Rescue Repair Hand & Body Treatment uses advanced formulations to reload peptides and antioxidants which your body requires for firmer, smoother supple skin. It is specially designed to repair age spots, loose skin, extreme dryness and calluses on the hands.
The treatment is highly effective and works on even the most problematic of skin types. It hydrates and evens out discoloration leaving the skin tighter and smoother. Apply to the skin areas with age spots twice a day to tighten and hydrate the skin.
Visible reduction in discoloration, dryness and inflammation can be seen after continued use of the product. Rescue Repair is designed to mimic the regeneration of cells. This allows you to age beautifully because the cells are repaired and the skin on your hands remains firm, smooth and evenly toned.
- Lactic Acid reduces the bonds which hold dead skin cells together. This helps reduce age spots.
- Aloe Vera in this product enhances the growth of new cells as it exfoliates the dead cells. This helps fade age spots on your hands. It is mild and can be used on sensitive skin.
17. Frankincense Essential Oil by Ovvio | Premium Therapeutic Grade | 100% Pure Frankincense Boswellia Carteri Oil | Large 15 ml
This product is natural, organic and undiluted. It contains no fillers or additives. It is blended from the resin of an Indian tree that smells woody, spicy and sweet and an Egyptian tree. It is available in a 15ml/0.5 oz bottle.
The oil is pure and must not be applied to the skin before diluting. Carrier oil such as grape seed or sweet almond should be used to dilute it in the ratio of 1 fluid ounce of carrier oil to 12 drops of the essential oil.
Although it is very pricey it is the best treatment for age spots on hands. In addition, it has a wide range of benefits which include relief from age spots, acne, inflammation, skin tags, scars, wrinkles and warts.
You can use this product for topical application or as massage oil. If pregnant consult with your doctor before use.
- This product is made from 100% pure Frankincense oil.
18. Meden Prime Renewal 360 caps (3x120caps) - Spanish Box
These are skin care tablets which work against the effect of aging that occur when skin dehydrates and is more vulnerable to age spots and radical damage. As you age, the skin loses underlying fat and wrinkles and fine lines appear or deepen. This product works in the deep dermal layer where other anti-ageing creams cannot reach.
The recommended dosage is 4 tablets every day; 2 tablets in the morning and 2 tablets in the evening. Do not exceed the daily dosage and ensure that you store the product at room temperature in a dry place.
If you suffer from allergies are pregnant or breastfeeding you should consult with your doctor before you start using Meden renewal tablets. If on any other medication or suffer from an underlying condition consult the doctor. The product can be used by women over the age of 18.
- It contains zinc and an advanced complex for protection ViTea which is a blend of vitamin C and E, lycopene, white tea and grape seed extract. The great combination of antioxidants repairs the skin making it firmer and smoother. The ingredients in this product also help to prevent more age spots from appearing.
19. Anti-aging Cream Morganna’s Magic By Morganna's Alchemy For Wrinkles and Fine Lines Get That Youthful and Vibrant Skin Back in Your Hands
Morganna's Magic is an anti-aging cream which prevents the loss of collagen. The cream has been specially formulated with powerful active ingredients sourced from Europe. It is a repair complex that yields the ultimate anti-aging formula.
It has ingredients that tackle the major signs of aging: the slowing down of cell renewal, slow microcirculation, elastin and collagen degradation, dryness due to lipid reduction and age spots brought on by hormonal changes.
This cream is specially designed or post menopausal people over the age of 40. It should be used twice a day for best results. Improvements can be seen soon after you begin use. Younger people can also use it together with Morganna's Potion as a night cream.
- Ceramides in Morganna's Magic have a plumping effect. They penetrate the skin and replace the fatty layer that is lost over time.
- Walnut extract is a potent antioxidant and is used in the cream to prevent and repair pollution and sun damage.
Other Points to consider when choosing the best product to remove age spots on hands
The best treatment for age spots on hands will now depend on the cause of the age spots, their intensity and the available budget. Various online stores have products available and you should browse and see which product best meets your needs.
Do not neglect your hands and ensure that you buy products that will repair and protect your hands. A good hand care regiment will include washing, manicure and moisturizing.